1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Submit an Online Police Report
  10. Tracy Municipal Code
  11. Master Fee Schedule

Public Notice

03 27 19 PC Public Hearings

Posted: Mar 14, 2019


The City of Tracy Planning Commission will conduct Public Hearings on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as possible, in the Tracy City Council Chambers, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, to consider the following:

Application Numbers D19-0004 & SGN19-0012. Applicant is Mark Kaltsas for Terramark and Owner is Target Corporation – Public hearing to consider applications for a development review permit and a sign permit for facade and signage modifications at the Target store located at 2800 Naglee Road, Assessor’s Parcel Number 212-050-23. The project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15303 pertaining to minor alterations to existing facilities. The Project Planner is Kimberly Matlock, Associate Planner, (209) 831-6430, Kimberly.Matlock@CityofTracy.org

Application Numbers PUD18-0003, TSM18-0004, & D18-0029. Applicant is Bright Development and Owner is Pond Creek, LLC – Public hearing to consider an amendment to the Corral Hollow West Planned Unit Development to permit high density single-family residential uses and establish development standards, a 42-lot vesting tentative subdivision map, and a development review permit on an approximately 3.5-acre lot located at 2483 W. Schulte Road, Assessor’s Parcel Number 240-660-37. Also for consideration is an amendment to the design goals and standards for residential design. The Project Planner is Kimberly Matlock, Associate Planner, (209) 831-6430, Kimberly.Matlock@CityofTracy.org

All interested persons are invited to be present and to submit statements orally or in writing before or during the meeting.

Should you decide to challenge the decision of the Planning Commission, you may be limited to those issues that were raised for consideration at the hearing.

Information concerning this matter may be obtained at the Department of Development Services, 333 Civic Center Plaza, (209) 831-6400.

Assistant Development Services Director

Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel