1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Submit an Online Police Report
  10. Tracy Municipal Code
  11. Master Fee Schedule

Public Notice

09 23 15 Planning Commission Public Hearing

Posted: Sep 10, 2015

              The City of Tracy Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, September 23, 2015, at 7:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as possible, in the Tracy Council Chambers, 333 Civic Center Plaza, to consider:

D15-0009: The applicant is VMI Architects Inc. and the property owner is the City of Tracy – Southeast corner of Naglee Road and Park-N-Ride Drive, Assessor’s Parcel Number 212-290-39 - An application for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Zone Preliminary and Final Development Plan to construct an approximately 6,300 square foot two-tenant restaurant building with drive thru, parking area and landscaping improvements, located at the southeast corner of Naglee Road and Park-N-Ride Drive (Assessor’s Parcel Number 212-290-39). The project has been determined to be categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act pursuant to CEQA Guidelines section 15332. The Project Planner is Scott Claar, Associate Planner (phone: 209-831-6429).
ZA15-0001: City-Initiated Zone Text Amendment - An amendment to the Tracy Municipal Code, Growth Management Ordinance to enable compliance with the City’s Regional Housing Needs Assessment during the Housing Element planning period. The project is consistent with the Negative Declaration for the Housing Element that was adopted by the City Council May 15, 2012. In accordance with CEQA Guidelines Section 15183, no further environmental assessment is required. The Project Planner is Victoria Lombardo, Senior Planner.
All interested persons are invited to be present and to submit statements orally or in writing before or during the meeting.
Should you decide to challenge the decision of the Planning Commission you may be limited to those issues that were raised for consideration at the hearing.
Information concerning this matter may be obtained at the Department of Development Services, 333 Civic Center Plaza, (209) 831-6400.
Bill Dean
Staff Liaison
Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel