1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Watch Live Planning Commission Meetings
  10. Submit an Online Police Report
  11. Tracy Municipal Code
  12. Master Fee Schedule

City Departments

Inoperative Vehicles

How to report inoperative vehicles located on public property?

Reports of abandoned or inoperative vehicles located on the street are referred to the Tracy Police Department, Traffic Unit. You may also file complaints directly through the Vehicle Abatement Hotline at (209) 831-6554.

How to report inoperative vehicles located on private property?

Code Enforcement will address reports of inoperative vehicles located on private property, e.g. the driveway. Once reports are received, they will be entered as cases into our Code Enforcement database for follow-up action. You may submit complaints via the Government Outreach Page, through email at main-Code.Enforcement@cityoftracy.org or by calling the Code Enforcement Hotline at (209)831-6410.

Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel