1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Submit an Online Police Report
  10. Tracy Municipal Code
  11. Master Fee Schedule

City Departments

Discontinue Utility Services

It is your responsibility to notify the City when you move or wish to make any changes to your residential utility account. The water meter will be read within 1 business day of your requested closing date or receipt of your request, whichever is later. A final bill will be prepared based on the closing date and will be prorated from the last month's service through the closing date. You may request to discontinue utility services by completing a Request to Close Utility Account form and submitting it via fax at (209) 831-6846, or via email to customerservice@ci.tracy.ca.us, or in person at the City Hall – Finance Department. Please note: Property owners are responsible for basic monthly service fees, including any vacant properties. An account will not be closed unless the property owner can provide a copy of an escrow document showing the sale of property, Notice of Trustee, or other official documentation showing sale/transfer of property.

Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel