Stations and Apparatus
This building is located at 1701 W. 11th Street, on the western edge of the city. Station 91 is the department’s only “double house” with both an engine and truck company serving out of it. Staffed with three personnel, including a paramedic; Engine 91 is a 1999 Pierce/Saber type 1 pumper. Truck 91, a 1998 Pierce/Dash All-Wheel Steer 100’ Aerial, is also staffed with three personnel. When the station was opened and dedicated in December of 2005, it was named the “Eagan Station” after the late Chief Tom and his son, the late John Eagan; both men were pioneers in the department. Tom Eagan served as the department’s first Fire Chief, both in volunteer and paid capacities. He passed away in 1959, at the age of 70. Captain John Eagan served the department for over 30 years, before retiring in 1978. He passed way at the age of 88 on November 29th, 2006.
Located at 1035 E. Grant Line Road in north east Tracy, Station 92 is a recently relocated facility from the Banta area and opened in May 2014. Staffed with three personnel including a Paramedic, Station 92 houses a 1995 Spartan/Hi-Tech type 1 pumper, and a 2005 Pierce/Freightliner Water Tender. Station 92 is the first jointly owned facility between the City of Tracy and the Tracy Rural Fire Protection District.
The original Station was built in 1947 and was located at 1551 W. Durham Ferry Road, in the New Jerusalem area. It served as Tracy Rural Station 2 until consolidation. In May of 2007, the Station was relocated across the street to 1440 W. Durham Ferry Road. It is staffed with three personnel, including one paramedic. Station 93 houses a 2008 Pierce/Saber type 1 pumper, and one reserve engine, a 1990 Spartan/Westates (E90.)
The original station was built in the late 1940’s and it was located at the intersections of Byron and Grantline Roads in the Lammersville area. In 1995, the station was moved to its current location at 16501 W. Schulte Road. It served at Tracy Rural Station 3 until consolidation. Staffed with three personnel, it houses a 2000 Pierce/Saber type 1 pumper, and one reserve engine, a 1985 Van Pelt (E95.) Station 94 also houses an OES type 1 pumper (OES 349) which is used for mutual aid incidents throughout the state of California. Tracy Fire shares the property with Cal Fire’s Santa Clara Ranger Unit, Station 26.
Opened in May 2014, Station 96 is located in the north west area of the city at 1800 W. Grantline Road. The station is staffed with three personnel, including one paramedic. Station 96 houses a 2009 Spartan HI-TECH type 1 pumper. Engine 96 is also TFD’s Hazardous Materials Response Engine. Personnel assigned to this station are certified Hazardous Materials Technicians.
Built in 1986, Station 97 is located in the southern edge of the city at 595 W. Central Avenue, it is staffed with three personnel; including one paramedic. Station 97 houses a 2003 Pierce/Dash type 1 pumper.
Opened in December of 2005. Station 98 is located at 911 Tradition Street, in the community of Mountain House. It is staffed with three personnel, including one paramedic. Station 98 houses a 2005 Pierce/Dash type 1 pumper.