Bids & RFPs
RFP - Land Surveying Services (From June 1, 2014 to May 31, 2016)Posted: Feb 14, 2014
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests proposals for LAND SURVEYING services for the city’s various capital improvement projects (hereinafter “Project”), and will receive proposals at Tracy City Hall Reception Desk, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Tracy, California, ATTN: Zabih Zaca, up to the hour of 5 p.m., on the 3rd day of March, 2014.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request For Proposals available on the City website: www.ci.tracy.ca.us (any questions should be directed to Binh Nguyen, Associate Civil Engineer 209-831-6454 or firstname.lastname@example.org ). The general scope of services includes topographic and boundary surveying, preparation of plat maps and legal descriptions for the parcel acquisition and construction of various Capital Improvement Projects within the City of Tracy.
3. Proposals shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: “SEALED PROPOSAL FOR LAND SURVEYING SERVICES (FROM JUNE 1, 2014 TO MAY 31, 2016) FOR CITY OF TRACY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS” – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.”
4. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the CITY’s needs by demonstrating the competence and Master qualifications necessary for the satisfactory performance of the required services. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Request For Proposals.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.