Lolly Hansen Senior Center
The Lolly Hansen Senior Center offers a wide variety of classes, activities, special events and social service programs to anyone 50+. The senior center is an active place with a positive atmosphere. Our focus is on health and wellness programs, instilling healthy habits and enhanced lifestyle opportunities. Our programs support today’s active seniors and strive to improve the health and well-being of all community seniors. Register for classes at www.tracyartsandrec.com
Please feel free to look through our new activity guide to see what new classes we are offering or call the Lolly Hansen Senior Center at 831-4230.
NEW Classes & Special Events
Senior Gardening Series
- First Friday of each month from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Cost: $10.00
- Note: Those who are able to drive can meet at Tracy's Nursery & Gardens located at 29181 S. Lehman Rd. If transportation is needed, please meet at the Senior Center by 9am. Space is limited to 12 participants who need transportation. Lunch will be provided.
One of the joys of getting a bit older is having the time to work in the garden. Join us on the first Friday of each month for our gardening series. Each month features a new project and we'll alternate sites between Tracy's Nursery & Gardens and the Lolly Hansen Senior Center Outdoor Recreation Area.
Feel Better with Food
- Second Wednesday of each month from 10:30am to 11:30am
- Cost: FREE
Are you eating right? We will be food journaling macronutrient ratios and what exactly is healthy for you to eat and what foods to steer clear of and why! Topics include digestion, elimination, inflammation, blood sugar regulation and immune system.
Fun Flick Friday
- Second Friday of each month from 2:30pm to 4pm
- Cost: $2.00
- Note: No movie in November
Come join us on the second Friday of each month for Fun Flick Friday. Each month will feature a new movie and FREE popcorn.
Senior Beginners Golf
- Tuesday & Thursdays beginning April 4 - May 25 9:30am to 10:30am
- Cost: $40.00
- Note: Class is held at the Tracy Country Club located at 35200 S. Chrisman Rd.
Learn the 4 basic positions of the golf swing, rules and short game. Instructors will provide a fun and safe environment for all students.
Do you need help finding services available to you? Then come to the Senior Center to meet our Senior Link Specialist. The Senior Link Specialist will be available to assist you in living a full, vibrant and independent life with access to information, local agencies and service providers. Appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between the hours of 12pm and 3pm, morning appointments are available upon request. For more information to arrange an appointment, please call 831-4230.