Submit an Online Police Report
Welcome to the Tracy Police Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Tracy City limits.
- There are No Known suspects.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Using the Tracy Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Lost Property
- Identity Theft
- Vehicle Burglary
- Harassing Phone Call
- Violation of a Court Order
Upon completion of the reporting process, you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed for content and accuracy.
Filing a false police report is a crime